Proposed Heritage Centre for Sgìre a’ Bhac
Thanks to those who completed the survey -- a summary of the results is now available.
We had 189 respondents in total, and approximately 5% of the residents of Sgìre a’ Bhac participated. Of those who completed the survey, the overwhelming majority were in favour of the proposal. The next 8 screens show the percentage breakdown of how each question was answered. A selection of the comments made is also shown.
The comann will examine the detailed survey data and decide the next steps in due course -- watch this space.
1. Would you like to see the old Back School site being used as the site of a purpose built Heritage Centre for Sgìre a’ Bhac ?
2. Would you use the Heritage Facility:
3. Do you speak Gaelic?
4. How important are the following aspects of Sgìre a’ Bhac in relation to telling the story of our community?
5. Selecting as many or as few options as you like, what interests or hobbies do you currently enjoy, would like to take part in, learn about or volunteer with as part of the Heritage Centre?
6.Which of the following would you be likely to attend or support, or feel would be of benefit to the community?
7. Would you be willing to volunteer and help with the development of a new Heritage Centre?
8. About the respondents.
|Resident in Sgìre a’ Bhac?||71%|
|Feel socially isolated?||15%|
|Member of CEBac?||34%|
Age range of respondents:
Some of the comments written on the proposed building's floorplan during the public consultation.